Oxford’s 48th Annual Arts and Crafts Fair
Oxford Center School
462 Oxford Rd.
Oxford, CT 06478
DATE: Saturday November 2, 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 9, 2019
Acceptance will be confirmed by email within 2 weeks of the deadline.
After confirmation, the registration fee is non-refundable.
GENERAL POLICY AND AGREEMENT:
1. SET UP TIME: Doors open at 8:00AM. Booths must be set up by 9:45AM or chance forfeiting your space.
2. DISMANTLING TIME: 4:00PM - 5:00PM. NO PACKING UP OR DISMANTLING until 4:00PM. Anyone dismantling before 4:00pm, will not be asked back.
3. OCAC reserves the right to reject any exhibitor that does not meet our standards of craftsmanship.
4. If there are similar types or quality arts or crafts, choices will be made on a first come first serve basis by the date of entry or postmark. There will be no more than three booths with similar crafts.
5. All items must be handmade. No kits, no imports, no commercial products, no food, or plants, except as props.
6. Only items that have been described on your application form should be brought to the show.
7. The OCAC reserves the right to ask you to remove items that have not been stated in your application.
8. Crafts people and artists must furnish all tables, chairs; table covers displays, set-ups, and electrical cords. (There are only 4 electrical outlets which will be assigned on a first come basis by date entries are received.) Booth spaces are 8ft X 6ft.
9. If you have NOT been notified as accepted & confirmed in advance of the show you will not be admitted.
10. Demonstrating is encouraged. If possible, please bring some phase of your work to add public interest and give you a sales advantage.
11. All tables must have floor coverings to the floor on all four sides. All boxes and extra merchandise must be kept under the table and out of sight. Nothing can be set up in the aisles. No babies, toddler, or pets at displays.
12. There is no commission charge and exhibitors are responsible for their own taxes and must have valid sales and use tax form visible at their display.
If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration fee: $45.00 for and 8ft. X 6ft. Booth space. Please indicate the number of spaces you are requesting and whether you will be paying via Paypal or by Check. If paying by check, please include your check number.
By clicking SEND and submitting this form you agree to abide by the rules set forth by the Town of Oxford and the Oxford Cultural Arts Commission,its representatives and volunteers whether those rules are written or otherwise.
You understand that there is no other specified cost except the juror/entry fee charged to me for entering this event, but that I am responsible for any cost for transporting, preparing and setting up my event display.
You agree not to disassemble my exhibit prior to 4 PM on the last of the day of the event. (displays must be removed by 6 PM unless OCAC staff is notified of a delay.)
You agree to remove all material (trash etc..) from my display at the appointed times and to pay a $5 storage and handling fee for any items not picked up within the appointed time unless prior arrangements made.
You agree that my set up and display will not damage Town property and I will leave the space in the condition in which I found it.
You state that items you will be displaying belong to you or you have the permission of the owners to display.
You agree to OCAC’s use of image(s) of me or my crafts only to promote OCAC programs in the future.
You agree to be responsible for your own safety and will hold harmless from liability the Town of Oxford its staff and the Oxford Cultural Arts Commission, members or volunteers, Center School or the Board of Education for any injury, loss or damage that may occur to myself, others who assist or accompany me, or to my property, from any cause whatsoever.
You also agree that you will be responsible for your own accounting of sales and any collection of sales taxes to be paid.
You have read the above agreement and consent to display my craft works according to these parameters
By sending your application, you agree to these terms and conditions.